Raising the bar on bath time and water play, our new Baby Neck Float is designed for your baby to be active in water before he or she can walk or crawl. This product amplifies the amazing developmental benefits that come with early independent movement. Your baby can now observe what happens in the water as they reach, kick and twirl - a great prelude to understanding cause and effect.
The Baby Neck Float is suitable for infants enjoying water time in bathtubs and baby-friendly swimming pools with supervision.
- Cushioned chin rest and seamless neckline for comfort
- Strap designed for easy and secure closure
- Freedom to move for you and your child. Keeping your hands free makes it much easier for you to wash or play with your baby
- Bobbing around and kicking helps relaxation and better sleep for babies!
- Children exercise their muscles by kicking their legs and by pushing themselves off against the edge of the bath
- It is easy and safe for your baby to turn from his/her stomach onto his/her back, just like in the womb
- Also very well suited for very active or more anxious children
- The balls and images in the baby-float ring provide extra water fun!
- Because it is very compact and light, it is easy to take with you, on holidays for instance!
- Fits in a mailbox so can be sent by regular mail
Material: Green activists PVC
Colors: Pink, Blue, Orange, Green
Pneumatic internal diameter: 9cm/2.5inch
Pneumatic outer diameter: 39cm/15.3inch
Suitable ages: 3-23 months
Package Included: 1 x Baby Neck Float Ring
*Please allow 1-2 cm error due to manual measurement.
*In some cases the colors may have a slightly different hue as the displayed images.
**Never leave your infant unattended in or near water!**
**Low water bathtubs only**
This baby neck float is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with the product, HeavenlySupply makes no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties of merchantability, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights. The buyer agrees to assume and become responsible for all assumed liabilities upon purchase.